Thursday, July 18, 2013

Coming back soon!

So... 2013... Nice!

Hey, don't look at me that way. It's been a couple of hard months. More than a couple, I get it, but I needed to focus in real life problems, like ending a master and looking for a job. Which I already have... For the moment. The job, I mean. I'm still working in the master.

It's hard, OK? Come to Madrid, they said. You'll have fun, they said... :)

Anyway, thanks for the waiting. I'm returning to the subject as soon as I start to re-read all I have posted before. Last thing I tried was obtaining a parametric form for an easy geodesic, and I failed so hard it's been 7 months since the last entry. I have pending a couple of book reviews and lot of extra work, but I'll do my best.

See you in a couple of months!

Edit: It's been so long I almost forget how to post. Sorry for the mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment